Client Service Associate
We're looking for a dedicated, passionate, ambitious person to join our human-centric team.
About the Opportunity:
Client Service Associate (CSA) will provide support directly to our President & CEO, as well as lend general office support to Financial Planning, Accounting, Operations, Compliance, and Marketing Departments. CSA will also be responsible for client communications and ensuring each interaction ends with a positive experience and exceptional service.
About the Opportunity:
- 1-2 year(s) experience within the Finance industry;
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as the Internet;
- Must be articulate, have strong verbal + written communication skills, and a professional demeanor;
- Extremely organized with strong prioritization skills, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task;
- Highly dependable, quick learner, with a positive attitude, as well as ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Must maintain a professional presentation + provide excellent customer service to clients and staff;
- Series 7, 66 certification candidates preferred;
- Proficient in the English language.
We believe in helping provide simplicity in a financial world of complexity. SPC provides simple solutions to complex financial problems on a human level.
With our multi-disciplinary team, we are able to transform eccentric challenges into human-centric solutions.
We're all a team.
"Team SPC" is a tight-knit group of enthusiastic, passionate individuals hungry to learn and eager to achieve success. Each week brings about new challenges which we work together to conquer. While simultaneously working to meet and exceed client expectations.
Things we like.
- Talking on a human level
- Outside feedback
- Obsessing over details
- Sharing experiences
- Custom-tailoring solutions
- Valuing relationships
- Providing tax-integration*
- Picking up the phone
- Working around the clock
- Taking our clients seriously
Things we dislike.
- Asset minimums
- Dismissing deadlines
- Forgetting birthdays
- Cookie-cutter plans
- Ignoring clients
- Resisting dessert
- Disregarding April 15th
- Becoming robotic
- Growth aversion
- Virtual receptionists
We want to talk to you.
Whether you're just graduating from college or have a few years under your belt, we'd love to get to know more about you. Apply today!
Job Application: Client Service Associate
SPC Financial, Inc. | EOE/ADA
SPC has an employment at will policy.